skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Poet's Repose
wisperings of the soul
Thursday, January 25, 2018
Softly all my hopes and dreams
Fly into the winter sky
I cannot call them back
Lost to the dimming light
Taken by the southern sun
Hiding in it's solstice of dark.
12/24/17
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny Lynne
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2018
(24)
▼
January
(24)
Numbing
The Moon and The Tide
Unapologetic
Softly all my hopes and dreams Fly into the win...
His love Is warm like the sun And I'm wet Like...
Falling Asleep
All along there I was Holding my breath Afraid ...
Puzzle That I Am
Yearnings of an Introvert
Southern Sun
Suffocating
Compersion
Love and Pain
Humanity Beating
Familiar
Backed Against A Wall
Boxes
Noise
I lose myself in all the moments I fear I'm not...
Experience
Secrets
Lost
Home that isn’t
I dream of all these shadows Silhouettes of desi...
►
2017
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(33)
No comments:
Post a Comment