Thursday, January 25, 2018

I lose myself in all the moments I fear 
I'm not enough 
Or somehow 
.... Too much 
Too intense 
Emotional 
Dynamic 
Feeling 
Too many issues 
Too many needs 
Too many insecurities 
All surfacing 
All bare and exposed
Begging for some clothes 
Begging for a blanket 
Of love 
To wrap me up 
And hush the storm 
Raging 
Inside of me
Let me feel 
All the things 
I cannot express 
In words 

I cry 
I scream 
I die 
Inside 
Unstable 
This ground crumbles 
Until I fall 
Down down down 
Into the dark 
Scraping my arms and legs 
As I go
Down down down 
Deeper 
Into the darkness
I fall

I find myself in all the moments I trust 
That I'm enough
Never too much 
What I feel 
Belongs to me
Yes intense 
Emotional 
Dynamic 
But compassionate
I create the content 
Of my inner world 
I create the blanket 
Of love to wrap me up 
Protected from this storm 
That rages on and on 
I am in the eye 
I am in the calm 
I can hush the chaos 

Of my mind

9/29/17

No comments: