You smile and I can see right into your heart
With your eyes you light up my world
I love looking into you
When will you break this ground to make a rainbow out of shadows
Let me live and hold on to all the dreams
I dreamt with you
If you dare to soar there’s a sky above that’ll take you
As long as you know where you want to go
You’ll never fall
There’s a legend in each mind
That yearns to find a way
Into your limited paradigm
With one look you can see me for who I really am
Only to satisfy the craving to paint me
Reflected in a tear
With your eyes you light up my world
I love looking into you
When will you break this ground to make a rainbow out of shadows
Let me live and hold on to all the dreams
I dreamt with you
If you dare to soar there’s a sky above that’ll take you
As long as you know where you want to go
You’ll never fall
There’s a legend in each mind
That yearns to find a way
Into your limited paradigm
With one look you can see me for who I really am
Only to satisfy the craving to paint me
Reflected in a tear

No comments:
Post a Comment