To you I offer out my hand
Hoping that you’ll
Touch me back
But mid air it stays
Without
Any inclination that
You see my offering
So patiently I wait for you
To see how much
I need to hear
The words that tell
How much you care
And ring like music
To my ears
So longingly
I hope that you
Will spare a moments thought
For me
That in the busy
Rush of day
It is my eyes you wish to see
The greatest gift
I could receive
Is a second spent
Of you with me
I’m not really sure how you
Express the fibers
Of your love
I watch for it
And treasure
Any form that it may come
But sometimes
When needed most
My out-stretched hand
Stands alone
And sadness fills
The space
Hoping that you’ll
Touch me back
But mid air it stays
Without
Any inclination that
You see my offering
So patiently I wait for you
To see how much
I need to hear
The words that tell
How much you care
And ring like music
To my ears
So longingly
I hope that you
Will spare a moments thought
For me
That in the busy
Rush of day
It is my eyes you wish to see
The greatest gift
I could receive
Is a second spent
Of you with me
I’m not really sure how you
Express the fibers
Of your love
I watch for it
And treasure
Any form that it may come
But sometimes
When needed most
My out-stretched hand
Stands alone
And sadness fills
The space
Between my heart
And yours
And yours

No comments:
Post a Comment