skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Poet's Repose
wisperings of the soul
Thursday, September 17, 2009
losing you
even after so much
time
the vivid memory
returns
so clearly I see
you and I
w so much love
that now just
hurts
from somewhere
deep
the pain appears
at the thought of you
w her
but now I know
what letting go
really means
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny Lynne
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(24)
►
January
(24)
►
2017
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(2)
losing you
el deseo de mi corazón
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(33)
No comments:
Post a Comment