wisperings of the soul
through a virtual connectionlight cant carry you fast enoughwhen an instant is all I needwhile quiet be our mindstoo near to touch deeperthe soft sound of your eyesis all I can beI am not a sailorbut in the widest oceannot lost my soul can bewhen the starsshine their loveupon meif you leapinto my beingthen to my heart you must goto mend this partstabbed by love
Post a Comment
1 comment:
through a virtual connection
light cant carry you fast enough
when an instant
is all I need
while quiet be our minds
too near to touch deeper
the soft sound of your eyes
is all I can be
I am not a sailor
but in the widest ocean
not lost my soul can be
when the stars
shine their love
upon me
if you leap
into my being
then to my heart you must go
to mend this part
stabbed by love
Post a Comment