Like silence deep inside of me
That quivers when I dare to speak
Love unchecked unbalanced
In the passionate existence
Of a touch
Like fire deep inside of me
A burning fueled as I breathe
It consumes my soul
In the ultimate expression
Of my heart
A thousand questions smoldering
In ashes of a mind that’s free
To paint the timbre
Of emotion
Bursting at the seams
She asks loves dying memory
For answers lost inside the pain
That cannot quench a thirsting soul
Searching through the last remains
Of soullessness in tortured bliss
Unanswered unapproached, the question
Lingers in the stagnant air
Awaiting a response from the
Many who have asked before
Wondering if they somehow knew
Her solitary quest
Like longing deep inside of me
To reach out and touch the face
Of fortitude carried by strength
Venturing into the darkness
I call out your name
But only empty echoing remains
That quivers when I dare to speak
Love unchecked unbalanced
In the passionate existence
Of a touch
Like fire deep inside of me
A burning fueled as I breathe
It consumes my soul
In the ultimate expression
Of my heart
A thousand questions smoldering
In ashes of a mind that’s free
To paint the timbre
Of emotion
Bursting at the seams
She asks loves dying memory
For answers lost inside the pain
That cannot quench a thirsting soul
Searching through the last remains
Of soullessness in tortured bliss
Unanswered unapproached, the question
Lingers in the stagnant air
Awaiting a response from the
Many who have asked before
Wondering if they somehow knew
Her solitary quest
Like longing deep inside of me
To reach out and touch the face
Of fortitude carried by strength
Venturing into the darkness
I call out your name
But only empty echoing remains

No comments:
Post a Comment